Sunday, September 21, 2008

#2. Football.

Football.
I'm sure you guys know what is it. Need me say more about it? *laughs* Well, yea, football which is also known as soccer, is an international sport. And i don't see why is that. Don't get me wrong football fans out there, but its just that, why football deserve more attention than other sports?

Is it the thrill of the game?


or the hot guys?
or is it to see your favourite player in action?

or to show your support for your favourite team?


Owhh for me, its just a little bit of everything. I do love watching football. The thrill of it when your favourite player runs with the ball, strutting his skills, nearing the goal box. The blood rush, when the commentator speak as the player starts to aim and shoot. The excitement when he SCORES! and the let down when he misses. Yea. Thats about it for me. If you ask me to play football, that would be the last sport for me. I can play other sports but definately not football. Yea. I'm a 'kaki bangku'.

SO, yea, back to the main question, why football deserves such recognition from the world? That, I am still wondering. Guys seemed to go head over heels for it and girls seemed to drool more over football players more than players of other sports. *laughs* Well as for me, i'll just stick to the 'other' sports that I play and this.

Foosball anyone?

So, if you want me to watch football with you, wait till I catch the football bug when it is time for the next FIFA worldcup. Till then, Ciaoz!


Inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment