Monday, April 6, 2009

# 16. 280309.

28March2009.
***Writer's Heartfelt.
AS of the date as stated above, I was born 19 years ago and as promised, a post about my sweet 19! haha. Yaya, I'm
nineteen already. But well, the older the wiser right? haha. Owh well, lets not say more and proceed to the pictures aight? Let them do all the talking!























Haha! ALL mine! =]

It was shopping, movie, dinner, visitation to the port, visitation to the lookout point, dinner again, pressies, wishes and cakes! Love them all! =] Thanks to all you people who chipped in to make my nineteenth birthday a great joy and a great memory! Thanks for everything, it made my day and it really put a huge smile on my face. Love love love love lurrrrrveee you all! =D Thanks for the pressies and the wishes and I just want to thank you guys again, for even just the littlest thoughts and effort put into my birthday. And as well I would like to say as Earth Hour so happened to be on my birthday, that Malaysians out there! PLEASE do turn off your lights next year and do our part for mothernature aight? Smile aight? loves~ xoxo!

*ps. I just got a present from my brother in the States, and I cant say more but L.O.V.E it! I love him so much! MuaX!

Inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment