Monday, July 20, 2009

# 24. A heart of a traveller.

a heart of a traveller.

i wish to see the wonders of God not only through the lens of other people's camera but through the God given lens of mine.

i wish to be able to touch and smell the very scent of God's awesomeness.

i wish to be able to meet people from all over the world, speaking their languages, learning their cultures.

i wish to experience and to be mesmorized by the magnificent mothernature.

i wish to be able to fatten up my passport with visas from all over the world.

i wish to be able to taste and savor all the wonderful delicacies from all around.

i wish to be able to learn more about the history of our forefathers.

i wish to be able to snap many wonderful, perfectly still photographs of my adventures to show my grandchildren when i sit quietly on my rocking chair.

i hope to be able to swim and witness the colourful fishes and to uncover the mysteries of the sea.

i wish to return back to the place of my forefathers and to walk the ground of many strong warriors who died in honor.

i wish to have my very own story that can be carried along with me for the rest of my life as i leave behind my footsteps in those countries that i have visited.

i wish to experience the wonder of the four seasons and to have at least celebrated Christmas once under the beauty of snow.

i wish to be able to impact places that need help and love.

i hope to not live in regrets and am able to cross out atleast half the countries that i wish to step foot on in my lifetime.

France, England, America, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Austria, New Zealand, Canada, Africa and the list goes on.

i have a heart of a traveller, my bag is packed, and my camera is fully charged. the world is my playground, a place for me to learn and to experience. why hold back and follow to the normal ways of life? work? bills? liability? stand up and start moving. live a life full with colours and not with regrets. backpacking anyone?


Inspirations.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha copy paste from me one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. well, not exactly, but i admit that we have the same dream. LETS GOOO!

    ReplyDelete