Sunday, December 13, 2009

# 42. Modelle Beauty 50, top 30.

Hey you guys and girls. =)

Thank God and you guys, I'm through again. =D So here I am, in the third round and now, there's only 30 of us left! ahhh~ The competition is getting though! Believe me, all the girls are awesome! Do search for some of their blogs at my blog roll alright?

Anyhow, do continue to vote for me! Like I said, I'm loving the experience and the people I know from this competition. So yeah, please do keep my opportunity alive. Every vote counts! As I said before, every vote is accumulative and is carried forward to the next round. So please, one vote is more than enough from each person, as long as you vote every round. =)

Nevertheless, there are goodies awaiting the highest voter this round as well! To be perfectly honest, it gets more and more tempting after every round! So yeah, do vote and you're able to get goodies yourselves too!

PRIZES (Voters Benefits)

3.Beauty 30 (3rd round) Top 3 highest voters prizes:

First prize: Camera, half year subscription of MODELLE Magazine (6 issues) and a date with the one of the model choice.
Second prize: Leather wear from high-fashion brand worth of RM800
Third prize: iPod shuffle/nano

Alright, time for pictures. =D I rather like this round's theme-elements. As most of you guys already know, there are four elements; wind, earth, fire and water. And I'm in water! The concept is more of body art-make up. So we only had cloths wrapped around us. Do enjoy!

The before.
The usual cam-whore me. =x

The after.
Look at the make up, the body art as well as the long lashes!

The location.
CX Studio & Services, Puchong.

Behind the scenes.
Getting my hair done and some cam-whoring moments with the babes.
Photographs credits to Eva Lim.

The outcome.
Mermaid?

Like what your seeing?

To vote for me:
Type MODV (space) MEL to 36660
RM 1.00/vote.
There are no voting limits. (the more the merrier! =])
Voting for the third round starts 12th December 2009.

To visit the magazine website, please click here.
To visit the magazine facebook page, please click here.
To visit my facebook page, please click here.

The third issue is already out in leading bookstores nationwide! Its only RM 7.00 per copy! Do catch a copy and please please please, vote for me! Each person contribute only one vote is more than enough, but please do help me annoy your other friends to do likewise. =D Thanks so much in advance. Hugs and kisses from me. xoxo~

Loves.~

Inspirations.

4 comments: