Sunday, March 28, 2010

# 59. twenteen. =)


happy twenteen, 280310 <3.
as of the marchtwentyeighttwothousandten, i am officially twenteen. yes, no spelling errors there, i am twenteen! i've finally entered another whole new decade of life, another whole new chapter, new possibilities, new friends, new stories, new opportunities, a new breath of life. i personally feel rather "old" just by the thoughts of the big 2-0 at start, but i realised, im still pretty young. so therefore, this is to a whole new chapter of my life. lets make this decade another decade to remember for life.

this year around, i wasn't really in my celebration mood. don't ask me why, i just wasn't in the mood. time passed, with assignments up my sleeves, i wasn't even aware that it was my birthday till days before it. i guess you can say, age caught up with me pretty soon. only after 19 years of birthdays, i'm already bored with it. yes, smack me! but however, my birthday celebration was rather good. i love all those people in my life who've given in the effort to make my birthday a celebration. i love all those wishes and kind thoughts poured on my birthday. i love the presents and i love the dinners and definitely the precious company. thanks peeps, for putting a smile on my face.


Inspirations.

2 comments: