Saturday, December 20, 2008

#10. Christmassy. <3

Christmas.
Its Christmassy time! My favourite time of the year! =D I really really do love Christmas. It is a time when one can feel the warmth and love from all around, a time when children of all ages run around happily with a genuine smile plastered on their faces, a time when Christmas trees and presents under the tree wrapped with colourful wrapping paper are seen everywhere, Santa Claus and Christmas carols are heard and seen, as well as the sharing and togetherness with our closest family and friends. Besides all of that, it is a time when we all put everything that has happened in the past year aside and come back to our main focus, which is our God, Lord Jesus Christ.

This very day, 2000 years back, a child was born to a virgin named Mary. She was concieved by the Holy Spirit to give birth to the Son of God who was Jesus Christ. He was here on earth to live just to die for the sins of you and me. He carried the cross and wore the crown of thorns, He was whipped and accused for who He really is, He was hurt and condemned by us, sinners and yet, He was willing to die for us and to forgive us. He's unconditional love for us still stand firm till this very day. John 3.16. Therefore, for me, the true meaning of Christmas is not about Santa Claus or presents or even Christmas trees. Christmas is to me, the remembrance of the very birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ and His love that is for us.


***Writer's heartfelt: Christmas was great! =] Exactly how I wanted it. God, Family and friends. Thanks to all my closest friends who gave me a wish or a pressie as well as making my miracle real, well, sort of. *MuaxMuax* Thank you Lord for everything and for those who are wondering whether did I get my miracle, I kinda did, partly but I am satisfied with it. =]

Inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment