Monday, January 12, 2009

#11. 2008.

2008
***Writer's Heartfelt:
Hey you readers out there! Happy New Year! I know I know. Its abit late of an entry, but anyhow, this post will be all about me. Ready or not, here I come!

Okayy. Lets see. 2008 was a year of ups and downs for me. Literally! I've experienced working life, NS as well as college all in one year! I've made many many friends throughout the year and gained many many experience. I was away from God and He, never failed to pull me back closer to Him. And now, I'm never happier. =] Overall, 2008 was a great year for me! =] It was more of a 'dark chocolate' for me. *slurrrp* Bitter at first then come the aftertaste Sweetness.

January-February


March-May













May-August














September-December














































So, there you have it! That's 2008 for me! =] It started off not that well, but it ended splendidly. I've found myself and I am beyond happy now, all thanks to the Lord. Well, this is to 2009 and I hope that the wonders of the Lord will continue to shine through my life.

Inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment