Saturday, August 1, 2009

# 27. for you.

you are the one that i wish to open my eyes to every single morning.
you make me smile idiotically everytime your eyes meet mine.
you make the butterflies in my stomach flutter everytime your skin touches mine.
you are different, different from others that i know, that scares me a lot but you never stop trying to reassure me.
every single second apart from you makes my heart grow fonder to yours.
your strong angular shoulders ever so ready for me to lean on.
you are the one who can make my heart pump faster and slower altogether.
you inspire change in me, making me blossom into someone better, closer to perfection.
your voice that ring into my ears somehow knows its ways into making my heart feel better.
you are the one whom i wish to tell my every highs and lows.
you are the only one who can make me lose my cool and gain it back all in a split second.
you make me feel so safe everytime my hand fit ever so perfectly into yours.
i would go the distance, just to see a smile pasted on your chiseled, perfect face.
i am ever so ready to listen to every of your heart's cry and problems.
a strange yet so wonderful giddy feeling arise deep down inside of me every single time your lips curls up in to a smile.
just being in your embrace makes me feel warm and at home.
having to say goodbye to you is the hardest part of the day for me.
a tug in my heart so strong, tells me that i want you so much.
i wonder everyday, when and how did i fall in love with you.
but all of that doesn't really matter anymore, as long as i have you in my arms.
we ain't perfect, but i am willing to try.
i love you, baby.

ps. was waiting for the right perfect time to post this up, when im perfectly sure i meant every single word i said and when you are worthy of every word. but i guess, the time will never come anymore. i am posting this up because, i wrote it for you and will finish what i have intended to do.

Inspirations.

2 comments: