Tuesday, August 18, 2009

# 29. My list of 11.

I've always wanted to come up with a list of the things that can simply put a smile on my face for a very long time now. So here it is! Please bare with me.

11. Movies.
i love movies. simply from comedy ranging up to thriller or even horror movies. yes, i am a hard core movie buff! it enables me to feel like i am the person in the movie for that very short period of time, to experience and to think as well as to evaluate what would i do if i am in that particular situation. yes. i am a thinker.

10. Shopping.
every girl's best friend. guys, i see your eyes rolling! well, yeah. shopping is a miraculous therapy for girls no matter what and when. after a long day of shop-till-you-drop, the weight of the world seemed much less to bare. yeah, you guys might think it is the materialistic-ness in girls, that how materials can so easily satisfy girls, but nahh, it is the excitement and joy as well as triumpant feeling that we find in possessing those beautiful shining new heels or the gorgeous blue dress that we had bought.

9. Chocolates.
yes! the sinful little thing. it never failed to put a smile on my face no matter how hard life might seem. the very bittersweet thing that melts in your mouth just gives you a warmth that tingles down your spine and your lips will automatically curl up into a satisfied smile.

8. Books.
yeah, i know, you guys must be thinking, what a bookworm she is, a nerd. owh well, i can't deny the fact that i do love books. it is a hideaway for me, a getaway from the world. i can just simply be sucked into another brand new world with my own imagination running wild.

7. Pets.
well, in my case, it is my cutest pet, JD. i love him with all my heart. every single time, i lay my eyes on him, every single heartache and problems that i feel inside automatically evaporated into thin air. how his innocent puppy eyes stared into mine, filled with adoration and love, just melts my heart.

6. Music.
how people say, music is life. i agree with no hesitation. music is life. it speaks of many different stories and many different feelings in life. it sows into people's hearts and it touches people from different backgrounds. one can simply relate oneself to a very special song and automatically, it will work its magic into making one feel better, lighter.

5. Nature.
i don't know why and i don't know how but i just love admiring the beauty of nature. it mesmerizes me without fail every single time i witness the wonder of God's creation. it never fail to remind me of how beautiful and wonderful our world is. it teaches me that whatever that i am going through is nothing compared to the wonders that God had installed for me.

4. Friends.
a friend is someone who is always there to pick you up no matter what. someone that watches out for potholes for you. someone who smacks your senses back into yourself whenever you are heading towards the wrong direction. someone that supports you no matter what and is someone who accepts you for who you are.
(to people who isn't in this picture, sorry! this is the only picture i can find with the biggest number of people in it)

3. Soul Mate.
the one person who you can say "I love you" to everyday and night without feeling that it is being said too much. the one person who is ever so ready to listen to your every heartaches and joy. the person who you wish to wake up to every morning and just with a smile on their face, every problem miraculously dissipates. the very person who you wish to build a future and to spend your whole lifetime with. the very person who is your everything.

2. Family.
home is where the heart is. family is the only people who you can always go back to no matter what you have been through. no matter how hard life may be when you are away from home, going back home overwrites everything and all you feel is acceptance and love. your family supports you, forgives you and accepts you for who you are no matter what. there is no other place that i prefer to be than home. i love my dad, my mum and my brothers with my all.

1. God.
my Strength, my Guidance, my Hope, my Redeemer, my Father, my Friend, my Trust, my Love, my Sanctuary, my Peace, my Joy, my Healer, my Everything.

You readers might wonder why do I want to come up with this long list? Some of you might think that it is boring or maybe, some of you might think that it is so irrelevant to the readers! Well, what I want to do here is for myself as well as for you guys. This list is a list for me to remind me of the blessings that I have in this world, a source of joy for myself whenever I fall. And the other reason is to share this with you guys. You guys can come up with a list of your own. It need not be as long as mine, its up to you. I hope that this list of yours can give you peace and that it can put a smile on your face whenever you face hardship.

Inspirations.

4 comments: