Sunday, February 14, 2010

# 53. 新年快乐, 恭喜发财.

Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Chai.
Yes. I know. You guys must be thinking, how do I know how to write the chinese words above. I admit, I cheated. I Google translated. =P Anyhow, this is just a post to wish you readers out there. I will, after the 15 days of CNY, post up all the pictures in this post. But as for now, just bare with me because I just want to wish you and your family a very good new year and God bless you guys out there. =) Take good care of your health. Do not be greedy with those bakkuas and the cny cookies and also, HUAT AH!


Inspirations.

3 comments:

  1. Nope . I don't fancy the cny cookies and bak kuas ! I only want you for CNY ! Hahaha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. kade: =PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP come come. hugs~
    kelvin tan: happy cny n happy valentines to you too! =) hope you had a great one.

    melaniehwa.

    ReplyDelete