Friday, January 1, 2010

# 45. 2009.

Happy New Year you guys! =]

My new year celebration wasn't as I hoped it would be, instead, it was a 360degree turn but I sure hope that your's are way way better than mine. 2009 was a whole year of blur for me. It kind of just came and went without me realising it. Anyhow, as a tradition, I will post up pictures of yesteryear as memories for me to look back on. So do enjoy.

January-April








































May-August

























September-December









































So, that's about it. That about sums up my 2009. Had a great deal of fun, had so much laughters and tears, had many many ups and downs, learnt a whole lot of things, found out who are my true friends and who aren't, fell in love and had my heart broken, ventured out into things which I've never thought I could, made a few new great friends, wiser, stronger and tougher. Nevertheless, I'm still me, all geared up for 2010. Happy new year again you guys. All the best for the year ahead and remember every time, if you do fall, that its just life. Rainbows only happen after a period of rain. So bring it on right guys?


Inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment