Tuesday, January 26, 2010

# 49. Blessed. =)

It has been a really long time since I've been truly happy. If you can see from my past writings, its a lot about me feeling lost and unsure of who I truly am anymore. I'm not going to lie that I was sad and I was afraid. Like I've said, last year kind of just came and passed. But all in all, I felt that it was not a year wasted. I was exposed to a whole lot of things. My eyes and ears had seen and heard about many many things which I've never knew. Yes, even things which if I were to be given a chance, I would choose to not know. But I guess, thats a part of the learning process, no?

I've been way better lately, in fact, never better in a long long time. I realised, when a friend of mine told me, how truly blessed I am. I may not be perfect but I am truly happy for being who I am. I am happy for the gifts that God has blessed me with, I am happy for who He made me to be. Yes, I am not in doubt of myself anymore. I know who I am, and I am having a great time now. Blessed with the people He sent me, who I've learnt that can appear from places that I would least expected it, who made a huge impact in me and those new friendships formed are truly treasured. =)

Why do I want to write this? I guess, I just want to write this down so that it could help remind me of how truly blessed I am if I were to go through a hard patch in life again in the future. I would want to remind myself about how to always look at the bright side; that nothing is too big to overcome; that no matter what, put God and yourself first; that no matter what, you are still you, be bold and be yourself.


Inspirations.

2 comments: