Friday, January 15, 2010

# 48. Modelle Beauty 50, top 20.

Hey peeps! =]

First and foremost, sorry guys, I've been kinda busy lately with lots of things, so this post is kinda late, I know. =P Anyhow, though I came back from my Penang trip late at night, I've kinda expected the results. Haha. Yes guys, I didn't make it through to the top 20. =) Anyhow, all's well. I've entered this competition with just the hopes of having fun, learning more things and making more friends, and I've did. =] So thank you guys who've voted for me to keep me in for so long, a million times.

Hey guys, =) believe me, this wont be the last of me. I'll continue on doing it if it still interests me and so far, the experience that I've gained is none other than awesome to me. And yeah, I will still be featured in this month's issue. BUT please DON'T vote for me. Do vote for other of the awesome girls alright?

Besides that, if you guys are still interested to win some goodies, do vote for the pretty girls by a bunch. =] You might be able to win some of the goodies as listed below.

4. Beauty 20(4th round) Top 3 highest voters prizes:
First prize, Nintendo Wii, half year subscription of MODELLE Magazine (6 issues) and a date with one of the model of choice.
Second prize: Leather wear from high-fashion brand worth of RM1,200
Third prize: Exclusive spa vouchers worth of RM900

For their beautiful pictures, please click here.

And as for the last picture of me with Modelle Beauty 50 competition, here's for your eyes only. =)


So once again, thank you guys for your votes to keep me in so far in the competition. =) hugs and kisses people. <3

loves.~

Inspirations.

2 comments:

  1. Babe, so kind of you for promoting the girls who are still in! *touched* hehe.

    Although we didn't get to cut through, I'm glad to be able to make friends like you. Hope we get to do photoshoots together some day, whether for fun or in competition again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy dear! =]

    hahaa. nah. since im out rite? haha. so why not? =)

    same here girl. =) do keep in touch. btw, do you actually have my number? hahaa. do catch up sometimes. esp through msn. and yea. definately photoshoots together. miss them with you. =)

    hugs~
    melanie.

    ReplyDelete